What we do
The Music Centre Committee is responsible for the Music Centre and its activities. We:
- are the governing body for the Torbay and South Devon Music Centre;
- are the trustees of the registered charity;
- meet regularly to set policies and guide the management of the Music Centre;
- raise most of the money needed to run the Music Centre;
- provide practical assistance at weekly meetings and concerts.
Our Annual Report for the year ending April 2019 is available here.
The Committee meets regularly at the Church House Inn, Marldon.
Torbay and South Devon Music Centre is directed by
Moira teaches music across Torbay and has experience of working with youth music groups.
Who we are
The Committee members are:
Chairman – Martin Hill
Treasurer – Deborah Blackmore
Other members – Graeme Hardman, Marina Kummer, Nicola Smith, Kelvin Boot, Elizabeth James
We do not have a Secretary at the moment. If you would be willing to consider taking minutes at our meetings please contact us for more details of what is involved.