Newsletter Autumn 2019
- Newsletters keep you in touch with news and events at Music Centre. Please read and keep for a while, so you know what is happening. Keep in touch on twitter and Facebook.
• Please pay fees and return a registration form due for this term as soon as possible. If you pay by BACS, please also complete and return a registration form. All members need their parent or carer’s signed agreement to take part in Music Centre activities, which is why we need the completed registration form.
• Music Centre members should stay on site until collected at the end of your ensemble. Please do not leave the schools between ensembles, for your own protection and safety. If you change your normal arrangements, please let someone know!
• THIS TERM’S CONCERT is at the Centenary Hall on Friday 29th November at 7.00pm. This concert is for all music centre groups. Tickets will be available at the door and at Music Centre rehearsals. Please wear smart black trousers/skirt and white/coloured top with festive touches.
• Seating rehearsal schedule at the Centenary Hall on Friday 29th November:
4.30pm: Reed Choir (clarinets, saxophones and double reeds), 4.45pm: Flute choir, 5.00pm: Concert Orchestra, 5.15pm: Percussion, 5.30pm: Orchestra, 5.45pm: Youth Strings, 6.00pm: Concert Brass
Fast Forward group will meet Bistro Hall at 4:30pm, so that they can have a rehearsal with the Thursday Fast Forward group then head over to the Centenary Hall to set up for 5.15-5.30pm.
6.30pm: doors open for the audience.
7pm: Concert starts
• We would welcome contributions to the raffle at the concert. Could we ask you to bring a contribution to the interval refreshments? Biscuits, cakes, and savouries would be welcome. The Music Centre will provide drinks at no charge.
• Remaining rehearsals this term are on 8th, 15th and 22nd November. After the concert on 29th November, there will be a break until Friday 10th January 2020.
Thank you for your hard work this term and great music making! Have a very Happy Christmas, I hope you enjoy the holiday and we look forward to seeing you in January 2020!